Amazon Pay on your BigCommerce store
To start offering Amazon Pay as a checkout method on your BigCommerce store, follow these steps:
1. Connect your Amazon Pay account with your BigCommerce store
- Go to the Amazon Pay Settings page in your BigCommerce Control Panel.
- Click Connect with Amazon Pay. The Get Started with Amazon Pay page appears. Follow the instructions to complete the process of connecting your store with Amazon Pay.
- On the final page of the Connect with Amazon Pay process, click the Return to BigCommerce button.
You can find additional documentation at Connecting with Amazon Pay on the BigCommerce website.
2. Complete the Amazon Tax Interview
Prior to transacting with your account, you must sign in to your Seller Central account, and complete the Amazon Tax Interview. You can do so by entering the requested information on the Tax Interview pages on Seller Central.
If you have any questions regarding the Amazon Pay registration steps above, please reach out to our Merchant Support team and we will be happy to help: Contact Amazon Pay Merchant Support.
For information about transactions, refunds, troubleshooting, or other common issues, see the Common Questions section of the Connecting with Amazon Pay documentation on the BigCommerce website.