Amazon Pay for ShopSite
To start offering Amazon Pay as a checkout method on your ShopSite store, follow these steps:
Amazon Pay is available as of ShopSite version 12 sp2 r3. You can determine your version of ShopSite by logging in to your Admin/Back Office and looking in the footer.
1. Set up an Amazon Pay account
To register for an Amazon Pay account, click the link below, and step through the registration process.
After you have completed registration, return to this page to complete the Amazon Pay for ShopSite setup steps.
Register for an Amazon Pay account (Will open in a new tab)
2. Complete the Amazon Tax Interview
Prior to transacting with your account, you must sign in to your Seller Central account, and complete the Amazon Tax Interview. You can do so by entering the requested information on the Tax Interview pages on Seller Central.
3. Set up your Login with Amazon application
In order to use Amazon Pay, you will need to set up a Login with Amazon application so that users can use their Amazon.com credentials to log in on your website. Complete the following steps to ensure your Login with Amazon application is properly set up.
Note: You will need the "Login with Amazon Setup Values" from your ShopSite Administration/Back Office configuration for Amazon Pay. To retrieve these values, sign in to your ShopSite Administration/Back Office area, then navigate to Commerce Setup > Payment Setup. Check the check box next to the Amazon logo, and click Configure.
- Sign in to your merchant account on Seller Central, and then in the Marketplace switcher drop-down list (near the upper right corner of the page), select Login with Amazon.
- In the top right corner, click Register New Application.
- For the Name and Description fields, enter the public name of your store that your customers know your site by.
- Upload an optional logo to be displayed on the Login with Amazon page when customers sign in.
- Click Save.
- After saving, click the Web Settings section to expand it, and then click Edit.
- Copy the Allowed Return URLs value from your ShopSite configuration area and paste it into the Allowed Return URLs field.
- Click Save.
4. Copy keys from your Amazon Pay account into your ShopSite Payment Configuration Page
When copying keys from Seller Central to ShopSite, you will need the following:
- Seller/Merchant ID
- MWS Access Key ID
- MWS Secret Access Key
- Client ID
- Client Secret
All of the above keys can be located on the MWS Access Key page in Seller Central.
5. Paste keys from Step 4 into your ShopSite Administration/Back Office
Navigate to your ShopSite Administration/Back Office area, then navigate to Commerce Setup > Payment Setup. Click Configure under the Amazon logo. Paste the values from step 4 into their respective fields in the "Host and Authentication" section.
After you have copied your keys, navigate to the ShopSite documentation for further information on the various configuration options for your Amazon Pay checkout method, available here:
If you have any questions regarding the Amazon Pay registration steps above, please reach out to our Merchant Support team and we will be happy to help: Contact Amazon Pay Merchant Support.