Resolving suspended orders
If your order has been suspended because a payment method was declined, you can update the payment method to resume processing of the order.
Complete a payment for a suspended order
- Go to Amazon Pay, click select Check your Amazon Pay orders.
- Sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- On the Amazon Pay Account Activity page, find your order by looking in the Status column for "! Update payment method".
- Once you locate the suspended order, click Manage.
- On the Purchase Details page, click Update payment method.
- Select, add, or update the payment method you would like for this order.
- Select Use selected payment method.
When your payment method is updated, the Status on the Purchase Details page will no longer show as Suspended the order.