Amazon Pay for Volusion
Watch this detailed video about integrating Amazon Pay with Volusion
Amazon Pay- Integrating Amazon Pay with Volusion. Length: 2:37
To start offering Amazon Pay as a payment option on your Volusion store, follow these steps:
1. Set up an Amazon Pay account
Note: During the Amazon Pay registration, you will be asked to enter the URL of each page where the Amazon Pay button appears. Be sure to enter the secure URL of your site, for example:
To register for an Amazon Pay account, follow the instructions on the Get Started with Amazon Pay page for Volusion.
2. Complete the Amazon Tax Interview
Prior to transacting with your account, you must complete the Amazon Tax Interview. You can do so by entering the requested information on the Tax Interview pages on Seller Central.
3. Verify that your Amazon Pay account is associated with Volusion
You can sign in to Seller Central to verify that your Amazon Pay account is correctly associated with Volusion:
- Navigate to the MWS Access Key page.
- On the keys page, verify that “Volusion” shows as a solution provider in the bottom-left section of the MWS Account Information Section.
Important: If Volusion does not show up as a solution provider, go through the registration flow again. At the end of the registration flow, your account will be associated with Volusion.
4. Verify your Login with Amazon application settings
Sign in to your merchant account on Seller Central, and then in the Marketplace switcher drop-down list (near the upper right corner of the page), select Login with Amazon.
Verify the following information:
- In the Application Information section, the Name listed should be the name that your customers know your business by.
Note that you can find additional information about the settings on the page by viewing the tooltips that appear when you click the ? next to the setting name.
5. Copy keys from your Amazon Pay account into your Volusion Admin Area
When copying keys from Seller Central to Volusion, you'll need the following:
- Seller/Merchant ID
- Client ID
- MWS Auth Token
All of the above keys can be located on the MWS Access Key page.
After copying a value from Seller Central, paste the value into the appropriate field in your Amazon Pay settings section within the Volusion Admin Area:
- Sign in to your Volusion Admin Area.
- Go to Settings > Payment > More Payment Types.
For more information see Using Amazon Pay with Volusion on the Volusion Support page.
If you run into any issues along the way, please reach out to our Merchant Support team and we'll be happy to help: Contact Amazon Pay Merchant Support.