Adding and managing credit cards
When you registered for your Amazon Pay account, you provided a credit card that Amazon Pay validates and also uses to apply charges if your merchant account balance becomes negative. Having a valid credit card on file is also required for your bank account to receive disbursements.
Updating your charge method length: 1:59
Edit your credit card information
- Sign in to Seller Central.
- Click Settings, and then click Account Info.
- Click Charge Methods.
- On the Charge Methods page, click Replace Charge Method.
- In the Replace Charge Method popup window, choose Amazon Payments Advanced US Live, and then click Replace.
- Choose an existing card or click Add a new credit card
If you are using a new credit card, enter the credit card details.
- Click Replace Charge Method.