Canceling your payment authorizations
- Go to Amazon Pay, click Sign In, and select Check your Amazon Pay orders.
- Sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- Select the Merchant Agreements tab, for the applicable payment authorization, click the Details link.
- Under Manage Merchant Agreement, click Cancel agreement.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Cancel agreement.
Note: After you cancel a payment authorization, future attempts to charge your means of payment using the payment authorization will fail. Past payments made using the payment authorization are not canceled. If you want to request a refund for past charges, please contact the beneficiary of the payment.