Revised 3 February 2020
Amazon Pay supports the use of the browsers and browser versions listed below.
You might be able to use other browsers or other versions of the listed browsers without encountering errors. Our goal is to provide the best experience to the majority of customers and to ensure that the browsers used include the latest security updates. Therefore, we recommend using only the browsers and versions listed below.
The operating systems supported for use with Amazon Pay are Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Mac OS X v.11 and later.
Change browser settings: To continue using Amazon Pay without service interruption, be sure to allow third-party cookies in your browser's settings. Your browser might refer to these as privacy setting, preference, or option.
The browsers supported for use with Amazon Pay on a desktop or laptop:
- Windows 10: Google Chrome (78 and later); Mozilla Firefox (70 and later); Internet Explorer (11 and later); Microsoft Edge (18.18362 and later)
- Mac OS X: Apple Safari (13.0.1 and later)
The browsers supported for use with Amazon Pay on a mobile device or tablet:
- Google Chrome 78 and later on Android 9 and later
- Facebook on iOS 13.1.3 and later
- Safari Mobile 12 and later on iOS 12.3.1 and later