Revised 25 July 2019
Amazon Pay supports the use of the browsers and browser versions listed below.
You might be able to use other browsers or other versions of the listed browsers without encountering errors. Our goal is to provide the best experience to the majority of customers and to ensure that the browsers used include the latest security updates. Therefore, we recommend using only the browsers and versions listed below.
The operating systems supported for use with Amazon Pay are Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Mac OS X v.11 and later.
Change browser settings: To continue using Amazon Pay without service interruption, be sure to allow third-party cookies in your browser's settings. Your browser might refer to these as privacy setting, preference, or option.
The browsers supported for use with Amazon Pay on a desktop or laptop:
- Google Chrome (73 and later)
- Mozilla Firefox (66 and later)
- Internet Explorer (11 and later)
- Microsoft Edge (17 and later)
- Apple Safari (12 and later)
The browsers supported for use with Amazon Pay on a mobile device or tablet:
- Google Chrome 74 and later on Android 9 and later
- Facebook on IOS 12.2 and later on IOS 12.2 and later
- Safari Mobile 11 and later on iOS version 11.2 and later