Already an Amazon Pay merchant?
- Activate Shopify Payments using the steps on: Setting up Shopify Payments.
- Select Amazon Pay in the “Wallets” section of the Shopify Payments page within the Shopify admin panel.
- You will be prompted to register for an Amazon Pay merchant account. You can use your existing Amazon Pay merchant account credentials or register with a new email address.
Note: To enable Buy with Prime, register with the same admin email address as your Selling on Amazon account.
- Follow the prompts to provide your business information, and point of contact information.
- When ready, associate your Amazon Seller Accounts with Shopify by selecting “Agree and Continue”.
How does Amazon Pay work with Shopify?
Amazon Pay with Shopify Payments allows merchants to activate Amazon Pay with a few simple clicks and manage their transactions, reporting, and disbursements directly from Shopify’s admin panel.
Does Amazon Pay with Shopify Payments have additional fees?
There are zero additional third-party transaction fees when you implement Amazon Pay with Shopify Payments.
Where are my Amazon payments?
You can manage all Amazon Pay orders and transaction history directly on Shopify, and receive payouts from Shopify Payments.
When do I get paid?
Amazon Pay with Shopify Payments makes it easy to disburse funds from your Shopify store. All funds, including ones from Amazon Pay, will be available for disbursement based on your Shopify plan.
How can I add Buy with Prime to my store?
Once you activate Amazon Pay with Shopify Payments, Buy with Prime can be enabled in minutes. Follow this step-by-step guide for more information.
1This data point measures the average increase in shoppers who placed an order when Buy with Prime was an available purchase option versus when it was not, during the same time period.