Editing credit and debit cards
Because you use the payment methods associated with your Amazon account to use Amazon Pay for making payments, you edit the credit and debit card information in your Amazon account. You can edit your credit and debit card information at any time.
Edit your credit and debit card information
- On Amazon.com, sign in to your account.
- Click the Account & Lists drop-down list, and choose Your Account.
- Click Payment options.
- On the Amazon Wallet page, you can change any of the following for the cards that are listed:
- Name on card
- Expiration date
- Billing address
- To confirm the changes, click Save.
- To edit other information about the card (for example, if the card number changes), delete the credit card, and then add it again by entering the correct information.
The changes that you make on Amazon.com automatically apply to Amazon Pay.
If your card issuer participates in Account Updater and provides expiration date updates directly to Amazon.com, those updates will apply to Amazon Pay. If your card issuer reissues the card that you have chosen to use for recurring payments, we will use the new card number for future payments. Learn more about Account Updater.