Adding and managing a bank account
You must have a U.S.-based bank account that uses an ACH (Automated Clearing House) for accepting disbursements from Amazon Pay. Without ACH, we can't electronically transmit your disbursements to your bank account.
You can set up your bank account information in Seller Central after you first sign up with Amazon Pay.
Note: You must enter your bank account information if you want to receive money from your sales.
Add or update your deposit method length: 2:57
Add a deposit method
- Sign in to Seller Central.
- Click Settings, and then click Account Info.
- Click Deposit Methods.
- On the Deposit Methods page, in the Amazon Payments Advanced US Live box, click Assign.
- Choose an existing bank account or click Use a new bank account.
If you're using a new bank account, enter your bank account information, including the account number and routing number.
- Click Set Deposit Method.
Note: You need to wait 3 days for our automated deposits to clear and be accepted into your bank account.