Setup in Recurly
After signing up for your Amazon Pay account, you can enable your Recurly site to accept Amazon Pay for recurring subscriptions.
To enable Amazon Pay for your Recurly site, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Recurly account.
- Select the Payment Gateways section in the left-hand navigation.
- Select Amazon Pay from the list of payment service providers (Amazon Pay is currently available only in the U.S.).
- Have your Amazon MWS Access Key, Secret Access Key, and Merchant ID ready, and enter those values on the form.
- Determine whether you want Recurly to set the Amazon address as your customer's Account Info. An additional sub-option will override any existing address already saved for the Account Info if you choose to enable it.
- Click Save Changes.
- Before proceeding, test the connection by clicking the Test Configuration button.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for helping us improve Amazon Pay.