Enable Amazon Pay on WooCommerce
Last Updated June 12th, 2020
For the full guide, please refer to the WooCommerce help page.
- Sign in to your WordPress admin
- Go to Plugins > Add New and search for Amazon Pay
- In the WooCommerce Amazon Pay search result, click on Install Now and then click Activate. You will be redirected to the Installed Plugins page
- In the Plugins > Installed Plugins section of your admin, find the WooCommerce Amazon Pay plugin and click on Settings
- Select the Payment Region that matches your Amazon Pay Seller Central account, e.g. United States and click Save changes
- Click on Configure/Register Now to begin the onboarding steps that automatically transfer your credentials from Amazon Pay
- Sign in with an existing Amazon Pay account, or create a new one, and complete the onboarding wizard. At the end of the wizard, click the Transfer Access Keys button
- Copy the URL shown under Advanced configurations and go to your Amazon Pay Seller Central account. On the top right-hand side go to Settings > Integration Settings and click the Edit button on the right. Paste the copied link in the Merchant URL field and click Update
- If you are selling subscription products with WooCommerce Subscriptions select Yes next to Subscriptions Support
- Click on Save changes to complete the configuration
If you require any assistance at any time during the registration or integration process, our support team is happy to help you. Please contact Amazon Pay Merchant Support with your questions.