Installing the extension
Important: Before installing the extension, verify that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Magento CE 1.6+ or EE 1.11+
- SSL is installed on your site and active on Checkout and Login pages
- As with ALL Magento extensions, we recommend that you back up your site before installation, and that you install and test on a staging environment prior to production deployments
Installing the Extension via Magento Connect
Assuming the prerequisites are met, follow these steps to install the extension:
- Go to the extension page on Magento Connect.
- Click Install Now. You will be prompted to log in or register a new account with Magento Connect.
- Check the box to agree to the extension license.
- Click Get Extension Key.
- Click Select Key and copy the URL using <CTRL-C>.
- Sign in to your Magento site admin and select System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect.
- Paste the URL (key) into Paste extension key to install.
- Click Install.
- Click Proceed.
- Your extension should be installed. You are now ready to proceed to the Setup instructions.
Installing the extension manually
If you prefer to manually install the extension, please see the detailed instructions in our User guide (PDF).