Creating and managing your account
Amazon Pay gives online buyers a convenient way to pay for their purchases by accessing their Amazon account, choosing a shipping address, and selecting a payment method. Millions of Amazon account holders will be able to select Amazon Pay as a secure, simple way to pay for their purchases on your site. It provides a familiar and trusted checkout experience that helps improve conversion on your site. It offers unique features, APIs, and tools for businesses to manage payments and post-sale activities including refunds, cancellations, and chargebacks.
To get started with Amazon Pay, see the topics below.
- Signing up for Amazon Pay
- Completing the tax interview in Seller Central
- Using Seller Central
- Creating and editing your profile
- Adding and managing a bank account
- Adding and managing credit cards
- Managing passwords
- Account user permissions
- Your merchant performance
- Closing your account
- Amazon Pay fees