Adding and managing credit cards
When you registered for your Amazon Pay account, you provided a credit card that Amazon Pay validates and also uses to apply charges if your merchant account balance becomes negative. Having a valid credit card on file is also required in order for disbursements to be made to your bank account.
If you want to edit your credit card information, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to Seller Central.
- From the Settings link, click Account Info.
- Click Charge Methods.
- On the Charge Methods page, click Replace Charge Method.
- In the Replace Charge Method popup window, choose Amazon Payments Advanced US Live, and click Replace.
- Choose an existing card or click Add a new credit card
If you are using a new credit card, enter the credit card details.
- Click Replace Charge Method.