Adding and managing a bank account
You must have a U.S.-based bank account that uses an ACH (Automated Clearing House) for accepting disbursements from Amazon Pay. (Without ACH, we cannot electronically transmit your disbursements to your bank account.)
You can set up your bank account information after you first sign up with Amazon Pay. To do so, go to Seller Central. Navigate to the Settings section to set up, change, or add a new account.
Note: You must enter your bank account information if you want to receive money from your sales.
- From Settings, click Account Info.
- Next to Deposit Method, click Edit (or click Add if there is no bank account already associated with your account).
- In the Amazon Pay box, click Edit (or click Add if there is no bank account already associated with your account).
- Select an existing bank account or select Use a new bank account.
- Enter your bank account information, including the bank name and routing number.
- Click Submit. You will need to wait for 3 days for our automated deposits to clear and be accepted into your bank account.