Resolving suspended merchant agreements
If a merchant agreement has been suspended because a payment method was declined, you can update the payment method to keep your agreement with the merchant active.
Complete a payment for a suspended merchant agreement
- Go to Amazon Pay, click Sign in, and then select Check your Amazon Pay orders.
- Sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- Select the Merchant Agreements tab, find your merchant agreement by looking in the Status column for the “Update payment method” message..
- In the right-hand column, click Manage for the suspended agreement.
- On the Merchant Agreement Detail page, click Update payment method.
- Select an existing payment method or add a new one.
- Click Use selected payment method.