Resolving suspended merchant agreements
If a merchant agreement has been suspended because a payment method was declined, you can update the payment method to keep your agreement with the merchant active.
Complete a payment for a suspended merchant agreement
- Go to Amazon Pay, click Shoppers, and then sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- On the Merchant Agreements page, find your merchant agreement by looking in the Status column for the "Suspended" agreement.
- In the See More column, click Details for the suspended agreement.
- On the Merchant Agreement Detail page, click Change Payment, and then update the payment method.
- When your payment method issue is resolved, the Status column shows Open for the merchant agreement.