Editing credit cards
You can edit your credit card information at any time.
To edit your credit card information, follow these steps:
- On Amazon.com, sign in to your account.
- Click the Your Account drop-down list, and choose Your Account.
- In the Amazon Wallet section under Payment Methods, click Manage Payment Options. For the cards listed, you can change any of the following:
- Expiration date
- Name on card
- Billing information that is associated with the card
- To confirm the changes, click Save.
- To edit other information about the card (for example, if the card number changes), delete the credit card, and then add it again by entering the correct information.
The changes that you make on Amazon.com automatically apply to Amazon Pay.
If your card issuer participates in Account Updater and provides expiration date updates directly to Amazon.com, those updates will apply to Amazon Pay. If your card issuer reissues the card that you have chosen to use for recurring payments, we will use the new card number for future payments. Learn more about Account Updater.