Managing subscriptions and recurring payments
Amazon Pay gives you a single view of all of your buyer subscriptions and recurring payments, in which you can review, modify, and cancel any of them.
Review your recurring payments and subscriptions
- Go to Amazon Pay, click Shoppers, and then sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- Click Merchant Agreements.
The Manage Merchant Agreements page shows the recurring payment and subscription arrangements that you have made with merchants.
- To see the details of a specific merchant agreement, its payment history, and contact information for the merchant, click Details.
Cancel a subscription or recurring payment
- On the Details page under Manage Merchant Agreement, click Cancel your agreement.
- In the dialog box that opens, click Confirm cancellation.
When the cancellation has been processed, we will send you a notification email that confirms the cancellation.
Change the payment method for a subscription or recurring payment
- On the Details page under Payment Method, click Change.
- On the page that opens, do one of the following:
- To use an existing alternate payment method, click the radio button for the applicable payment method.
- To use a new payment method, click Add a new payment method, enter the card information, and then choose a billing address.
Note: If you update your Amazon.com account with a new default credit card or other payment method, and you choose “Update my account to use this card,” Amazon Pay starts using the updated payment method for all of the recurring payments that you authorized in the past (as long as the authorization has not expired or been canceled by you).