Managing subscriptions and recurring payments
Amazon Pay gives you a single view of all of your buyer subscriptions and recurring payments, in which you can review, modify, and cancel any of them.
Review your recurring payments and subscriptions
- Go to Amazon Pay, sign in, and then click Merchant Agreements.
The Manage Merchant Agreements page shows the recurring payment and subscription arrangements that you have made with merchants.
- To see the details of a specific merchant arrangement, its payment history, and contact information for the merchant, click Details.
Cancel a subscription or recurring payment
- On the Details page under Manage Merchant Agreement, click Cancel your agreement.
- In the dialog box that opens, click Confirm cancellation.
When the cancellation has been processed, we will send you a notification email that confirms the cancellation.
Change the payment method for a subscription or recurring payment
- On the Details page under Payment Method, click Change.
- On the page that opens, do one of the following:
- To use an existing alternate payment method, click the radio button for the applicable payment method.
- To use a new payment method, click Add a new payment method, enter the card information, and then choose a billing address.