Revised 31 May 2017
Amazon Pay supports the use of the browsers and browser versions listed below.
Note that you might be able to use other browsers or other versions of the listed browsers without encountering errors. Our goal is to provide the best experience to the majority of customers and to ensure that the browsers used include the latest security updates. Therefore, we recommend using only the browsers and versions listed below.
Note: The operating systems supported for use with Amazon Pay are Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Mac OS X v.10.12.
The browsers supported for use with Amazon Pay on a desktop or laptop:
- Google Chrome (57 and later)
- Mozilla Firefox (53 and later)
- Internet Explorer (11 and later)
- Microsoft Edge (14 and later)
- Apple Safari (10.1 and later)
The browsers supported for use with Amazon Pay on a mobile device or tablet:
- Google Chrome 58 and later on Android 7 and later
- Google Chrome 58 and later on iOS version 10.3.1 and later
- Safari Mobile 10 and later on iOS version 10.2.1 and later