Manual key transfer
If you would prefer to manually transfer your Amazon keys (credentials) to Magento, follow the steps below:
- Sign on to your account on Seller Central, in a new browser window.
- Click Integration, and then click MWS Access Key.
- Click the Copy your keys button in the top right corner to generate the keys.
- Highlight the text in the popup and copy it the clipboard.
- In a separate browser window open your Magento administrative panel.
- From the top menu of the Magento administrative pages, click System > Configuration. Look for the Sales heading on the left, and click Payment Methods. Scroll down to the Amazon Pay section of the page.
- Select I’ve already set up Amazon Pay, I want to edit my settings to open the plugin options.
- Click the Import from Clipboard button to show the paste field.
- Paste the contents from the clipboard into the window, and click Save.
- The page will reload, and your keys will be loaded into the plugin.