Revised 15 March, 2018
Amazon Pay supports the use of the operating systems, browsers, and browser versions listed below.
Note that you and your buyers might be able to use other operating systems, browsers, and browser versions without encountering errors. Our goal is to provide the best experience to the majority of customers and to ensure that the browsers used include the latest security updates so we recommend using the versions listed below.
Note: We fully support the latest versions of all of the browsers listed below. We offer limited support for some earlier browser versions that are not used by many customers.
The browsers supported for use with Amazon Pay on a desktop or laptop:
- Windows 7: Google Chrome (63 and later); Mozilla Firefox (58 and later); Internet Explorer (11 and later)
- Windows 10: Google Chrome (63 and later); Mozilla Firefox (58 and later); Internet Explorer (11 and later); Microsoft Edge (17 and later)
- Mac OS X v.10.11: Apple Safari (11 and later)
The browsers supported for use with Amazon Pay on a mobile device or tablet:
- Google Chrome 64 and later on Android 7 and later
- Chrome Mobile for iOS 65 and later on iOS version 11.3 and later
- Safari Mobile 11 and later on iOS version 11.2 and later
The OS versions supported for use with the Amazon Pay Mobile SDK:
- iOS: iOS 9 and later
- Android: Android 4.1 and later