Amazon Pay donation reports
Donor billing address data
If you use Amazon Pay to process donations to your non-profit, your donor billing address data is now available in the daily capture reports.
The reports include details on the billing address that is associated with the payment instrument used by the donor to make the donation, and they will include columns for the following pieces of data:
Monthly donation reports
If you used Amazon Pay to process donations in calendar year 2016, we have created monthly capture reports for you that aggregate all of the donor information from the daily reports, including the billing address data.
To view the monthly reports
- Sign in to your account on Seller Central.
- In the main pane on your home page, click the Payments Advanced Transactions link, and then click the Captures tab.
- Set the Select Date Range values exactly as described below:
- In the From: field, set the value to 12/31/2015.
- In the To: field, enter the date on which you are requesting the reports. For example, if today's date is February 23, 2017, enter 02/23/2017.
- Click the Search button.
After about 3 minutes, the monthly reports will appear in the list, ready for download. To locate the monthly reports, look for reports generated on the first day of the month (for example, Feb 1, 2016).
If you need assistance accessing your donor reports, please contact Amazon Pay Merchant Support.