Making changes to your Amazon account information for Amazon Pay
Because your Amazon Pay activity is linked to your Amazon account, you can change some settings that are associated with your payments on the Amazon Pay site, and you can change the settings that are associated with your Amazon account on Amazon.com.
On Amazon Pay You can change the following settings on the Amazon Pay site, and the changes apply only to your Amazon Pay activity:
- Edit or delete merchant agreements (payment authorizations for recurring payments, like subscriptions, donations, and 1-Click purchasing)
- Review your Amazon Pay transactions
- Update the payment method for suspended orders
- Find merchant contact information
- File claims
To get started, go to the Amazon Pay website, and then sign in.
On Amazon.com While the settings apply on both sites, you can change these settings only on Amazon.com:
- Change your password
- Change your account name
- Edit your email address
- Edit your communication preferences
- Add or remove a payment method
- Edit credit or debit card settings (for example, update the expiration date for a card)
- Add a billing address
To get started, go to Amazon.com, sign in, click Your Account, and then make your changes.