Accessing funds in Seller Central
Getting paid for your sales using Amazon Pay requires just four steps:
- Set up your bank account in Seller Central; we can't pay you until you specify your deposit method.
- Ensure that you have a valid credit card number as charge method in Seller Central.
- Sell your products using "Amazon Pay" buttons, and dispatch them only to the addresses specified by the buyer and communicated by Amazon Pay.
- Capture payments for your orders; this is required to collect payment from the buyer.
Note: Generally, Amazon Pay first settles your account 14 days after the first business days on which the corresponding transactions were completed. If you set up (or change) your bank account any time, your disbursements will be suspended for three days for security reasons.
Set up your checking account
- On the Settings link, click .
- Next to Deposit Method, click Edit (or Add if there is no bank account associated already).
- In the Amazon Pay area, click Edit (or Add if there is no bank account associated already)
- Select an existing bank account or select Use a new bank account.
- Enter your bank account information.
- Click Submit.
Ensure valid credit card number
You can review details of the credit card associated with your account by visiting the Account Info page under the Settings link in Seller Central.
To edit the credit card information, follow the instructions below:
- On the Settings link, click Account Info.
- Click the Edit button next to Charge Method.
- If you want to select a different credit card, click Select an Existing Credit Card, or select Enter a new Credit Card and Billing Address.
- If you want to edit your existing credit card, click Edit next above the current credit card details
- Enter the details of the charge method that you want to use.
- Click Submit.
Sell and ship your products
- Put "Amazon Pay" buttons on your website to sell your products.
- Ship your orders as soon as you can; shipping quickly is a key way to gain customer loyalty.
After you dispatch your order, you must Capture payment to collect funds from the buyer. Use the Amazon Pay APIs to collect payment from the customer using the information provided in their order. If you do not Capture payment, you will not be paid for the order. After 180 calendar days have elapsed after an order was placed, you can no longer authorize any further payments.
On a daily basis, Amazon Pay disburses your available balance to your bank account. For information about setting up your bank account information, see Adding and managing a bank account.