Watch PayTalks: Ask Us Anything! Cultivating customer obsession
In this episode, we discuss nine strategies to help you remain customer-centered – especially during times of disruption and change.
The pandemic forever changed how we shop and do business in many unpredictable ways. For many businesses, it helped reaffirm the importance of doubling down on the customer experience.
In this episode, Sr. Content Strategist Alex Lawrence discusses 9 strategies to remain customer-centric at all times, including:
- Knowing your audience and optimizing for the one(s) you want to reach
- Obsessing over customers, not competitors
- Looking for the right micro-moments
- Being transparent and vulnerable in your communications
- Increasing personalization by leveraging every tool at your disposal
- Staying flexible and open to change
Check out these customer obsession resources from Amazon Pay:
- Stop focusing on the competition and start focusing on the customer: https://amzn.to/3pNj7Ai
- Amazon Pay and VOLT Lighting’s shared customer obsession: https://amzn.to/3tIqOIP
- How TriStar products innovates to make life easier for their customers: https://amzn.to/3vPtJSM
- Multi-Channel Fulfillment with Amazon: https://amzn.to/3IUhFUc - Amazon Freight: https://freight.amazon.com/
Get started with Amazon pay: https://pay.amazon.com/signup