For most of us, 2020 didn’t exactly go as planned. That means getting ahead of the year to come is more important than ever. If you’re interested in elevating your small business in 2021, we’ve got just the thing: the Small Business Jumpstart Toolkit.
According to research from PYMNTS, 114 million people have “shifted digital” since COVID-related quarantines began. In order to capture the attention and the business of this growing base of digital shoppers, ecommerce businesses need to be prepared to evolve alongside of the growing expectations of those consumers.
If you’re interested in learning to obsess over customers like an Amazonian, ways to optimize your customer experience for mobile shoppers, or how to convert customers through payment options, our collection of research reports, infographics, webinars, and more will provide you with everything you need to welcome in the new year right.
The Small Business Jumpstart Toolkit includes:
- Mobile checkout optimization report
- Infographic: 5 ways to optimize for mobile
- 5 questions Amazonians ask to put the customer first
- 10 ways to put the customer at the center of your business
- Optimizing your CX for the post-COVID consumer
- A new era in retail has begun: Discussing the changing habits of shoppers
- Art of business in a connected world
- Webinar: New insights to develop your voice strategy
- 10 reasons businesses choose a digital payment service
- 5 ways Amazon Pay helps small businesses
- Case study: Cymax boosts sales with Amazon Pay
If you want to give your small business a jumpstart in 2021, these resources offer you just the tools to do it.
Access the Small Business Jumpstart Toolkit now.
Get the latest Amazon Pay updates and insights delivered right to your inbox.