Have a simple payments need?
QUICK START GUIDE
Copy and paste the code snippet where you want the Amazon Pay button to appear.
Buyer checkout experience
When you use the Amazon Pay express integration method, you simply add the Amazon Pay button to your site and Amazon will host the payment experience for you. At the end of the transaction process, the buyer will be redirected back to your site.
Click Pay With Amazon button to begin transaction
1. Login with your Amazon account
2. Select your payment preferences
3. Complete your
Compare the express and API integration methods.
- The Amazon Pay express integration method allows you to get up and running in minutes. It’s ideal for simple, fixed-price orders.
- An integration with Amazon Pay APIs gives you more control over the checkout experience.
- You can always transition from an express integration to an API integration as your needs evolve.
- Learn more about the Amazon Pay APIs here.
Amazon hosts the payment experience
Widgets embedded on your site
You control authorization and capture of funds
Buyers select from their Amazon shipping and payments options
Copy and paste integration - ideal for fixed price items
Store the customer's payment preferences to support recurring payments
Retrieve buyer address during checkout - helpful for calculating tax and shipping costs