Act fast and enjoy Xmas in Summer!
There’s no better time to get started.
The earlier you launch - the more fees you can save!
Start offering Amazon Pay to your customers NOW and receive our lowest service fees* in the UK through 30th November 2017, PLUS no services fees* in December.
Here’s how it works:
Process the first transaction with Amazon Pay before 1st October 2017 and benefit from savings for the rest of the year:
- Pay only 1.4% for each processing fee and £0.20 for each authorization fee from the launch date through 30th November 2017 and
- Pay no service fees* for the whole month of December.
Make Amazon’s customers your customers.
Turn browsers into customers by allowing them to check-out with the payment details and addresses already stored in their Amazon account.
Now there’s no better time to get started.
Ready to get started?Get started today
Terms and Conditions
Full terms and conditions
1. The promotion is organized by Amazon Payments Europe S.C.A. ("Amazon"). Participation in the promotion is open to any entity or sole proprietor that (i) is registered in the United Kingdom or in Germany; and (ii) integrates the Amazon Advanced API Service (“Service”) on the desktop and/or mobile version of its e-commerce website (“Website”) for the first time from June 27, 2017, through September 30, 2017, inclusive, pursuant to its Merchant Account on https://pay.amazon.com/uk or https://pay.amazon.com/de and the terms of the Amazon Payments Europe User Agreement- Merchant Accounts (“User Agreement”). An entity or sole proprietor that satisfies conditions (i) – (ii) above shall be a “Seller”. For purposes of clarity, no entity or sole proprietor who has already processed payments via either Checkout by Amazon or Amazon’s Flexible Payment Service shall be (a) deemed a Seller or Participant or (b) eligible to participate in this promotion.
2. In order to qualify for the Offer (as defined below), the Seller shall (i) integrate the Service on its Website and, (ii) following the integration testing and verification performed according to applicable Amazon procedures, make the Service commercially available and have successfully processed at least one (1) transaction using the Service on its Website from June 27, 2017, through September 30, 2017, according to the records of Amazon. The date on which this transaction is processed will be referred to as the “Launch Date”. Any Seller that satisfies these conditions shall be a “Participant”.
3. The payment processing fees and authorization fees(collectively, “Service Fees”) shall be reduced for the Participant as follows:
- For transactions processed on the Website via the Service from the date that is no later than one week following the Launch Date through November 30, 2017, inclusive, (a) for Participants who are registered in the United Kingdom (“UK Participants”), Amazon will reduce the payment processing Fee for each transaction to 1.4% of the total transaction amount and each authorization fee associated with any authorization request to £0.20, and (b) for Participants who are registered in Germany (“Germany Participants”), Amazon will reduce the payment processing Fee for each transaction to 1.2% of the total transaction amount and each authorization fee associated with any authorization request to €0.35.
- Subject to the Participant Thresholds (as defined below), for transactions processed on the Website via the Service from December 1, 2017, through December 31, 2017, inclusive, Amazon will waive all Service Fees for the Participant.
4. In no circumstances will the total Service Fees waived by Amazon from December 1, 2017, through December 31, 2017 pursuant to this Offer exceed, in respect of an individual UK Participant, exceed £100,000, and, in respect of an individual Germany Participant, €100,000 (the “Participant Thresholds”). Any Service Fees incurred by a Participant in excess of the respective Participant Threshold shall be payable in accordance with the Amazon standard rates.
5. The Service Fees are as calculated by Amazon using its standard fee rates displayed on https://pay.amazon.com/uk for UK Participants and https://pay.amazon.com/de for Germany Participants as applicable beginning 16 June 2016. All other standard fees shall continue to apply.
6. No purchase necessary and no fees due to receive the Offer.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, any Service Fees incurred by a Participant and which are not waived by Amazon pursuant to the terms of the Offer shall be payable in accordance with the Amazon standard rates.
8. Notwithstanding anything in the User Agreement or any amendment to the User Agreement to the contrary, a Seller shall not be eligible for the Offer if such Seller already benefits from reduced Service Fees.
9. The Offer is non-transferable. Participant's eligibility for the Offer shall be terminated in the event the Participant creates more than one Merchant Account with the view to qualifying for the Offer and Amazon shall apply standard rates for the payment processing services from the date the Participant's eligibility for the Offer is terminated.
10. The Offer is subject to Participant's compliance with the terms of the User Agreement and maintaining the Merchant Account in good standing
11. The Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time by Amazon without notice.
12. The laws of Grand Duchy of Luxembourg govern these terms and conditions. Any dispute relating to the Offer or participation in the Offer shall be exclusively adjudicated in the jurisdiction of the courts of the district of Luxembourg City.