Resolving suspended orders
If your order has been suspended because a payment method was declined, you can update the payment method to resume processing of the order.
Complete a payment for a suspended order
- Go to Amazon Pay, and then sign in.
- On the Account Activity page, find your order by looking in the Status column for the "Suspended" order.
- In the See More column, click Details for the suspended order.
- On the View Order Details page, click the Change Payment button.
- On the Change Payment Method page, choose another payment method or add a new one.
When your order is resolved, the Status column shows Pending or Complete for the order.