Resolving suspended orders
If you have an order that has been suspended due to a payment method being declined, further action on your part is needed to update the payment method.
Complete a payment for a suspended order
- Go to Amazon Pay.
- At at the top right, point to Sign In, under I'm a customer click Login with Amazon, and then sign in.
- Click the Your Account tab, and then chooseOverview from the main menu, if not already selected.
- Find the suspended order by looking for an Action Required message in the Status column.
- Click Details for the order.
- On the Order Details page, click the Update Payment button in the Payment Suspended section.
- Follow the prompts to update the payment method.
When successfully resolved, Pending or Complete appears in the the Status column.