Configure Amazon Pay
- Sign in to your Shopify admin.
- In your Shopify admin, click Settings, then click Payment providers. Search for the payment gateway Amazon Pay, and then click Activate.
- Integrate Amazon Pay to your webshop
To start the integration click Sign in on the right hand-side under Sign in to an existing Amazon Payments merchant account.
I don’t have an Amazon Payments merchant account, yet
- To create an Amazon Payments merchant account answer the questions under Create a merchant account on the left hand side, then click Sign Up.
- Enter all requested information. Choose a Business type, provide your full Business information, Personal information and Payment information. Click Continue to technical configuration.
On the Customize the Amazon Pay experience page all relevant information is prepopulated automatically. Click Continue.
Note: Do not edit any URL in the section Domains (secure URLs) where the Amazon Pay button appears.
- On the page Associate your Amazon Payments account with Shopify Inc - GBP using Amazon MWS and/or Amazon Pay Proxima read the MWS License Agreement. To agree, check the checkbox, and click I Agree.
- Click Return to Shopify Inc – GBP to complete the integration.
If you require assistance at any time during the registration or integration process, the Amazon Payments merchant support team is ready to help. Please contact us with your questions.
Your Amazon Payments merchant account has not passed the verification process
Check if you entered all requested information on the Overview of Additional Information Required page. Click Know your Login and Pay with Amazon credentials. To automatically transfer your Amazon Pay credentials into your Shopify configuration, click Transfer keys. The Shopify admin page appears. The integration is complete.