Configure Amazon Pay
- Sign in to your Shopify admin.
- In your Shopify admin, click Settings ›› Payments, search for the payment gateway Amazon Pay, and then click Activate.
- On the following page, click Sign up now even if you already have an Amazon Payments merchant account.
- Click Get started!, and then sign in with your Amazon Payments merchant credentials.
- Choose your country of residence, and then click Continue.
- Verify that the information about your business and your website are correct, and then click Continue.
- On the next page read the MWS License Agreement. If you agree, check the checkbox, and then click I Agree.
- If you have not passed the Amazon Payments verification process, add the missing details on the Overview of Additional Information Required page.
- After you added the required information click Know your Login and Pay with Amazon credentials.
- To have your Amazon Merchant ID, Client ID, and MWS AuthToken automatically transferred into your Shopify configuration, on the Amazon Pay and Login with Amazon Credentials page, click Transfer keys.
You are automatically forwarded to your Shopify admin.
- Open Settings ›› Payments ›› Amazon Pay, and then clear the Use test mode checkbox.