Your Amazon Pay account contains information about your identity and your business. Your credentials, which give you access to your account, are your email address and password. Because your email address may be publicly known, using a strong password helps protect your account from unauthorized use. Make sure your password remains confidential at all times.
Here are some guidelines that we recommend you follow when you select a password:
- Use a password that's at least 8 characters long.
- Use a combination of letters (both upper-case and lower-case) and numbers.
- Don't use a word that's in a dictionary.
- Don't use information, such as a birthday or pet's name, that can be tied to you.
- Don't use a password that you're already using on another account.
Change your password
You set your password when you register with Amazon Pay. After you register, you can change your password on the Account Settings page in Seller Central.
- Click the Settings link, and then click Login Settings.
- In the Password Settings area, click the Change button.
- In the Old Password box, enter your current password.
- In the New password box, enter your new password.
- In the Re-enter password box, enter your new password again.
- Click Submit.
Reset your password
If you forget your password, you can
- Go to https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html
- Enter the email address associated with your Amazon Pay account.
- Follow the steps to reset your password.