Adding and managing credit cards
When you registered for your Amazon Pay account, you provided a credit card that Amazon Pay validates and also uses to apply charges if your merchant account balance becomes negative. If you want to edit that credit card information, complete the following steps:
- On the Settings link, click Account Info.
- Click the Edit button next to Charge Method.
- If you want to select a different credit card, click Select an Existing Credit Card, or select Enter a new Credit Card and Billing Address.
- If you want to edit your existing credit card, click Edit next to the current credit card details.
- Enter the details of the charge method that you want to use.
- Click Submit.
Use the Exceptions feature to enter different information for a specific service if you are signed up for multiple services.