Adding and managing a bank account
You must have a bank account based in the country where you are signing up for Amazon Pay to accept disbursements from Amazon Pay.
Note that for an account registered within the UK, only a UK (GBP) bank account is accepted.
You can set up your bank account information after you first sign up with Amazon Pay. To do so, go to Seller Central and click the Settings link.
Note: You must enter your bank account information if you want to receive money from your sales.
- On the Settings link, click Account Info.
- Next to Deposit Method, click Edit (or click Add if there is no bank account associated already).
- In the Amazon Pay box, click Edit (or click Add if there is no bank account associated already).
- Select an existing bank account or select Use a new bank account.
- Enter your bank account information, including the bank sort code, bank account number and bank account holder name.
- There is a mandatory 3-day security period before any changes to bank account information take effect. Transfers of funds cannot be initiated until after that period, which starts on the date you submit your new bank account information in Seller Central.