Amazon Pay and Login with Amazon registration
Introduction to the registration process
The documentation below provides a step-by-step guide for registering for and activating an Amazon Payments Merchant account.
You need to provide the following information in order to register for an Amazon Payments merchant account:
- The name of your company (for example, All Saints), its category (for example, Sport, which you choose from a drop-down list), sales information, information about the company registration, and information about the owner
- The URL of your website, which must exactly match the URL as it appears on your site
- The country where your company is incorporated (a list of permissible countries for the company headquarters is shown on the registration page)
- A VAT registration number (for example, DE999999999; note that there is no space between “DE” and the number)
- The personal details of the owner of the primary person of contact for the business, and all beneficial owners
Make sure that you enter all of the following information exactly as it is set out in the relevant official documents, such as a passport or identity card:
- Date and place of birth
- Passport or identity card number
You will also need to provide:
- Bank account or credit card details
Continue to Start the registration process.
If you require assistance at any time during the registration process, the Amazon Pay merchant support team is ready to help. Please contact us with your questions.