Amazon Pay help
Using our API integration, you can offer Amazon Pay: a payment option on your website that enables millions of Amazon customers to use information stored in their Amazon.co.uk accounts to buy on your site. Your customers use delivery addresses and payment methods stored in their Amazon.co.uk accounts to check out on your website.
- Creating and managing your account
- Getting paid
- Resolving disputes
- Technical resources
- Security advisories
- Customer Agreement and policies
Signing Up for Amazon Pay
Getting ready to use Amazon Pay requires just a few steps. In the following topics, you'll learn what you need to do in the following five areas:
- Before you start: Collect the information you'll need to register.
- Sign up: Register for your Amazon Payments Merchant account.
- Set up: Get your account information set up on the Seller Central website.
- Integrate: Get your website working with Amazon Pay.
- Launch: Kick off your website changes and get ready for orders.
Before you start
Amazon Pay is available for merchants with a place of establishment in the United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. You must have a street address, phone number, and an internationally chargeable credit card associated with a street address in your country of establishment, and a bank account based in the country where you are signing up to sell (you can set this up after registration).
If your business meets the above qualifications, you're ready to register for Amazon Pay.
Collect the information listed below before you start the registration process so you'll be ready set up your account.
- Have a phone number for our registration service to contact you.
- Have an internationally chargeable credit card.
- Have a current bank account. (You can set this up after registration.)
After you gather the necessary information, follow these simple steps to sign up.
- Go to the Amazon Pay Europe website at https://pay.amazon.co.uk, click the Merchants tab, click Ecommerce Plugins, and then select your provider, or if you do not have one, you can click Get started today.
- When the Welcome to Amazon Pay page appears, click Begin Registration.
- Follow the prompts on the page to create your Seller Central account, which is also your Amazon Payments Merchant account.
Note: If you have a Selling on Amazon seller account, you must use a different email address to set up your Amazon Payments merchant account.
- After you've signed up for Amazon Pay, go to https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com to open the Seller Central website. Seller Central is an easy-to-use website where you manage the integration of your website with Amazon Pay, download settlement reports, and manage disputes.
- In Seller Central, click the Settings link (upper right-hand corner), and then set up your Account Info, Integration Settings (including your Banner Image), and other settings.
For detailed information about integration with Amazon Pay, read the Amazon Pay and Login with Amazon integration guide , the Amazon Pay and Login with Amazon recurring payments integration guide, and the Amazon Pay API reference guide . Be sure to get your MWS Security Keys and set up a test buyer account so you can test your integration in the sandbox before going live.
After you've completed testing and integration, follow the steps in the Amazon Pay and Login with Amazon integration guide to switch from the sandbox to production, and then switch your Seller Central settings from sandbox view to production.
You can publish your updated web pages to your website, send your promotional emails to your buyers using your email client, and get ready to receive orders.