Obtaining profile information
To create a local account for your buyer, you can obtain the buyer's profile information from their Amazon account by submitting an access token and a method for handling the profile information that is returned.
The procedure is language-dependent:
- For Java, see Get Login Profile API
- For PHP, see Obtain profile information (getUserInfo method)
- For Ruby, see Get Login Profile API
- For C#, see Obtain profile information (GetUserInfo method)
- For Python, no code sample exists, but see the get_login_profile method in the Amazon Pay Python SDK
- Obtain Customer Profile Information in Login with Amazon for Websites documentation
- Obtain profile information in the Login with Amazon Getting Started Guide for Websites
- Step 3: Add a button widget
- Access tokens
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon and Amazon.com are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.