Accepted payment methods
Amazon Pay accpets the following payment methods
- Credit card currently accepted include Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Debit card currently accepted include Visa Electron, Delta, and Maestro.
- Direct debit. If you have a valid bank account within a country that participates in SEPA direct debit, you can pay by direct debit in the currency EUR.
SEPA countries that accept transactions in euros
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
- In some circumstances, you might be limited to using Visa and Mastercard credit cards. In those cases, the checkout process will make that clear and will let you add one of those payment methods.
- Note that Amazon Gift Cards* cannot be used as a payment method to place an order using Amazon Pay. Amazon Gift Cards can only be redeemed towards the purchase of eligible products at the relevant Amazon website (www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.it, and www.amazon.es).
* Meaning Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it and Amazon.es Gift Cards. For complete terms and conditions, see UK - Gift Card, DE - Geschenkgutscheine, FR - Chèque Cadeau, IT - Buoni Regalo, and ES - Cheque Regalo, respectively.