Registering with Amazon Pay is a multi-step process. Completing all steps in the process associates your application with Amazon and provides the credentials you need for signing requests for making API calls.
During the registration process, you can record the credentials you receive or you can find them in Seller Central by clicking Integration > MWS Access Key.
To register with Amazon Pay, you need to:
- Register for an Amazon Pay account.
- Provide your VAT information (EU).
- Register your application with Login with Amazon.
Register for an Amazon Pay account
- On https://pay.amazon.com/de, click Händler-Registrierung.
- On the Merchant Sign Up page, enter the requested information, and then click Registrierung starten.
If you are on a supported ecommerce platform, refer to that platform's guide for setting up.
- To create your account, follow the on-screen instructions.
Be sure to make a note of your Seller ID, which you see at the end of the registration process and need for signing your application buttons or widget requests.
Copyright © 2009-2018 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon and Amazon.com are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.