VAT registered merchants
If you need the buyer's address for sending VAT invoices or performing VAT calculations, it is important that your Amazon Seller registration contains your VAT information. Setting VAT information in your Amazon Seller registration also enables you to obtain monthly VAT reports.
VAT information setup
There are two ways to set your VAT information in your Amazon Seller registration:
- During registration, you can provide your VAT information.
- Under the Business and Contact Information section select I accept and acknowledge all the conditions set out in the VAT Agreement.
- Click the VAT Agreement link for more information.
- Set your VAT information in Seller Central.
- Log on to your Seller Central account.
- Click Settings in the upper corner of the screen, and then click Account Info.
- Click Edit under the Business and Contact Information section. You can enter additional VAT numbers, if any.
Setting your VAT information in your Amazon Seller registration also enables monthly VAT report functionality.
Each VAT report lists the VAT invoice for seller fees paid for sales via Amazon Payments; the supplier and seller names, the VAT exclusive price, VAT percent, VAT charged, and the total for the sale.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon and Amazon.com are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.