Amazon Pay’s Seller Central reports section allows merchants to better understand their business, with capabilities for quick and actionable insights as well as deep dives into transaction data. You’ll soon find new information in your Seller Central report that can help you gain an even better understanding of your business’ performance.
Keep in mind that these changes are automatically applied and will not have any impact on your reports. Here’s a run-down of all the updates you can expect to see.
We’re adding the following new columns to the transactions view in the Seller Central reports section:
• TotalFee - Sum of all fees charged, i.e. transaction fixed fees + transaction percentage fees
• PaymentType - The payment instrument used for the transaction, e.g. Card, Invoice
• OrderType - The order type can be one-time or recurring (merchant agreements)
• Channel - Device category used during checkout, e.g. Desktop, Mobile, Alexa
In addition to this new information, several existing columns will also change placement, format, or information. These changes include:
• Timestamp information will be added to the TransactionPostedDate column, and your browser settings will determine the time zone used for the timestamps
• The column “Total” will be renamed to “TotalPayout” for greater clarity
• The columns StoreName, AmazonOrderReferenceID, AmazonTransactionID, and SettlementID are being moved towards the end of the table in the transactions view
Please note that these changes will NOT apply to the downloadable reports yet – we are exploring adding them and will notify you in advance. Column set and order will remain unchanged to avoid any negative impact on automated processes on your end.
We’re always working on ways to improve the user experience for our merchants. If you have any questions on making the most of Seller Central, please contact us.
Get the latest Amazon Pay updates and insights delivered right to your inbox.